Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Welcome to My Corner of the Internet


Welcome to my corner of the internet! I am new to this 'blogging' thing, so go easy on me for awhile if you read this.

I will be talking about many things on this site. Some of my subjects will be: Computer, Religion, Music, Politics, just to name a few. (I have a lot of opinions on many subjects, lol)

First a little about myself:

My real name is Richard D. Eutsler, Sr. and I am older than some, but not as old a others. ;)

I was a musician back in the mid '60's to early '70's and went by the stage name of Rick Davis. Last year I started playing again and took back the name of Rick Davis and for whatever reason, I haven't figured it out yet, I have decided to use that name for my blogging.

I live out in West Texas, about 60 miles East of El Paso, way out in the desert. I really love it out here, but just as anywhere, you have your good points and bad.

The picture shows what the place looked like when we got here. No water! No electricity! No real roads! But what it did have was a GREAT view and plenty of quite.

We started out with 80 acres and now have 140. Seemed like a lot to me when we got it, but now, out here, it is just a little postage stamp in the desert.

Some of the great things about living out here is that we don't hear the sound of sirens all night and day! It is very quite and peaceful. We now have electricity, but that is another story for a later time.

Well, for now thats it. I will be telling you more later.

Rick Davis

4 comments:

J D Lewis said...

Looks great!
It must be nice out there away frome all of the hassel of town.

Rick Davis said...

Well, thank you. It is nice out here. Come visit if you are in the area.

Scott said...

Well yours is the first blog I've ever seen! I enjoyed it.

Rick Davis said...

Thanks Scott, good to have you aboard.